Consultant / Senior Consultant
Email us an introduction or application at email@example.com
This is a full time position based in Corowa, NSW.
About the role
We’re looking for the right person who will be a good fit within our small team. We’re seeking a Consultant /Senior Consultant to deliver client projects and contribute to the studio success. This role reports to the Director and works across our client projects.
In this role you will:
- Work with the team to deliver client projects.
- Apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Analyse and organise data.
- Research and engage with communities.
- Plan, strategise and provide advice to clients.
- Develop written reports and recommendations that respond to project objectives.
- Present to a broad range of project stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge on current practices, trends and statistics to provide advice on relevant issues.
- Maintain a commercial focus and service-oriented approach.
More senior applicants will also:
- Create an environment for people to excel.
- Build a high-performing team.
- Mentor and develop others and allow others to step up and lead as appropriate.
- Present to senior clients.
- Be accountable for the project pipeline and delivery for your area.
- Contribute to strategic business planning and financial budgets.
- Achieve annual performance targets.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (eg. commerce, business, marketing, social planning, health promotion)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present confidently.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Social planning, Community planning, Community and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in research, community engagement, and business writing.
- Class C (Standard) Driver’s Licence (compulsory to have and maintain).
- Developed organisational and project management skills.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, and regularly provide and receive feedback.
More senior applicants will also have:
- Robust structured problem solving and advanced analytical skills.
- Strong networks with connections across government and private clients, bodies and associations.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to build harmonious and effective working relationships.
- Highly developed business development and financial skills.
- Experience within professional consulting services (desirable).
About our benefits
Our workplace is inclusive and committed to supporting your work and life balance. There are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop, and grow your career within our organisation.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working options (hours and location).
- Additional 15 days leave per year (in addition to statutory annual leave).
- Great rural office location.
- Regular company team building and social events.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
Are you are interested in joining Projectura; submit your application with a resume and a cover letter. Please tell us why you want to join Projectura and why you are the right fit for our business.
For any questions, or to confidentially discuss the position, please contact Karina on 0407 502 449.